HISTORY

Caffex was established in the centre of Pavia, a short distance from Piazza Castello, in 1954 by Silvio Sozzi and Carlo Bersani. Even today the business is still managed by the Bersani family.

The company has expanded and developed over the years but it remains rooted to its local traditions and birthplace.

This post is also available in: Italian French German